The Impact of Covid-19 to My Life

 

I still remember when Covid-19 attacked  Indonesia on 2020. At the time I was still in my 4th semester, and on march 2020 the government make new rule to respon this Covid-19, and  one of that rule make all students has  to do study from home.

How about my respond? Iike others students in this beloved country, i thought im gonna feel happy, i imagine that im gonna study but feels like in vacation, feels lot of fun etc. But, after few months I started  to  felt bored,  even I did not feel happy at the time when I had go home to my home town in Kediri.

When we did study from home, we had a lot of homework, and i felt that some our lecturer looks less professional, obviously it cause we don’t meet directly in class, so they could not explain their material optimally.

The year is turned, sometimes im also felt hopeless, and I felt I need to go outside to meet with my friends or just need to refresh my brain.  But I could not do it easily if I stay at home, that’s why for a couple times I traveled  to the places where I studied in Surabaya.

So, is that mean this pandemic of Covid-19 ”killed”me? Obviously not, but sometimes I feel it, but if im really think about it, im also get a lot benefits of this pandemic.

First, i could get closer to my Grand  mother, and talk every single day with her. You guys need to know she is the person who I love the  most  in this world, so getting closer to her become something that really meaningful in my life.

Second, i could started  wrote, actually im not really sure about this (hahahaha), i mean i started writing when i was in Surabaya, its mean i started  wrote before we did study from home. But, maybe if this pandemic is not happen I will not made my own blog, where it is become a media for me to write many things, even I got a free  beautiful totebag after wrote  fully a month on my blog during ramadhan. Alhamdulillah.

Third, i won some competition, and im choosen to be writer of some antologies books, just being honest im not really proud of my self about this achievement, but some of my friends and my grand mother felt happy after I told them about it. But, at least I got e-certificate from this achievement that I can fuse it  to fulfil  my CV later.

I thought actually there is no something special that i can explain in my writing, to be honest actually I wanted  to write  this story since few months ago, but I  cancelled it cause of my homeworks, and cause im not really smart to manage  my  time. But now  finally im truly upload my writing.

Thanks for open this page,  bye .✋

Nb: Untuk mengetahui struktur penulisan bahasa Inggris yang benar, silahkan klik fitur penerjemah pada blog ini / gunakan bantuan website lain seperti Quillbot.com. 










Komentar

Postingan Populer